I watch one streamer that came over to Twitch from YouTube (YT is still her main platform) and the cringiest YouTube eboys follow her to Twitch. The kind that hop into a stream with 400+ viewers and try to get the streamer's attention and get her to personally say Hi or respond to some inane thing.
@julia are you moved over to harpy.life? Do you need to turn off MBFC at some point?
This chip shop has some Rules.
1. Please do not move tables. Thank you!
2. ATTENTION, Please don't take a table until after you have ordered. Thank you :)
3. !STOP! Do not throw baskets, drink cups, or chowder bowls in trash. Thank you :)
4. PLEASE, Place baskets, drink cups & chowder bowls here ➡️
5. If you order food TO GO you must take it TO GO. NO EXCEPTIONS. Thank you
6. No substitutions
7. To Go is To Go, you may not bring your trash back in. No Outside Garbage.
RISD’s sports mascot is a penis. don’t click if you don’t want to see the costume https://www.risd.edu/news/stories/scrotie-responds-to-hands-on-attention/
follow requests ok ::<> https://youtu.be/E9JRAEpi3DM
BEARDS! BREADS! BEARS?
This instance uses Mutant Standard emoji, which are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.